Sunday, October 19, 2008





First of all, I want to say that I'm sorry for not posting very often lately. We usually have something to do every single night of the week. Hopefully, things won't be as hectic in a few weeks and I'll do a better job of keeping up with my posts. I have a few friends that blog daily which amazes me. I'm amazed that they have the time and also that they have something interesting to say everyday.

Micah started a new job last week in the narcotics division. This job allows him to grow out his hair and his beard and basically wear whatever he wants to such as cut-off shorts, dirty t-shirts, hats, etc. Needless to say, he's thrilled. This is his ideal work and pretty much anytime wear. He's supposed to be able to blend in with the druggies so he's beginning to look quite thug-like. I'll try to post pictures often so everyone can see him evolving.

On Saturday, we went to the Airshow at the Little Rock Air Force Base in Jacksonville. That's what all the pictures are from. The weather was beautiful, sunny, but with a cool breeze. They only problem was that I forgot to bring sunscreen so we all have pink cheeks. We had a lot of fun and the best part was that everything (except for the food) is free. We even got a lot of free ice cream. The kids got to climb on a variety of airplanes. They were quite impressed with the flight demonstrations especially the Blue Angels and the 300 soldiers who parachuted out of the cargo planes.



Micah and the Kids in front of a cargo plane



Just some of the 300 Parachuters



Noah in a tank



Daphne in a tank



Kaylee looking out the window of an airplane



I didn't take this because my camera is way too slow, but I found it online.

No comments: