I wanted everyone to see the picture that my friend Terri made for us. It's currently sitting on top of our entertainment center. I absolutely love this picture! I got really frustrated trying to take a picture of it because I don't think any of them do it justice. All of the letters are from different signs around Searcy. Most of them are from Harding and the "X" is from the clock where Clara's buried. That was a very touching surprise. If you would like a name picture of your own, go to Terri's blog to contact her. Thanks again Terri!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
My Name Picture
I wanted everyone to see the picture that my friend Terri made for us. It's currently sitting on top of our entertainment center. I absolutely love this picture! I got really frustrated trying to take a picture of it because I don't think any of them do it justice. All of the letters are from different signs around Searcy. Most of them are from Harding and the "X" is from the clock where Clara's buried. That was a very touching surprise. If you would like a name picture of your own, go to Terri's blog to contact her. Thanks again Terri!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm glad you liked the picture - I really enjoyed doing it! Your family is special to me and mine :) And thanks for the note!
-Terri
it is really good! I thought the "X" was very sweet.
Post a Comment