Friday, December 19, 2008

Surprise Gift = Surprise Post!

As I mentioned in a previous post, Micah and I celebrated our 9th anniversary on the 18th. We didn't really do anything special, but he did surprise me with a new camera! I have not had a brand new camera since probably highschool. My most recent one was given to me by my aunt when she got herself a better one. It has not been working all that good and the button to turn it on and off was sticking. Plus, the quality of my old one was not very good. I really wanted a new one for our trip, but certainly didn't expect to get one. It is a Nikon Coolpix 2550. Just like the one Ashton Kutcher has! (Yes, that's a joke.)



Luckily, I had a lot of chances today to use my new camera. First there was Noah's trip to the doctor, then there was Kaylee's Christmas party, next we went to the park, and we finally ended up at Daphne's Christmas party.

Going back to Noah's trip to the doctor. He has been coughing, running a fever, and just acting sick for a few days so I decided I better get him in before our trip. They took an x-ray of his chest which thankfully was clear and they gave him a breathing treatment. He's also on a steroid for a few days.



I want to say "Thank you!" to Micah's parents for taking us out to eat tonight. It's always a treat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know how you like your new camera. I've been trying to pick one out and the market overwhelms me. Too many choices! I have a big fat fancy camera, but I'm terrified of it. Especially for every day use! I want something that'll fit in my purse that I can whip out when the kids are being funny.

And I am so excited for you guys to go to Disneyworld. I've only been once, for my honeymoon. My face actually hurt at night from laughing so hard all day. Those smiling muscles got a real workout! I can't wait to take my whole family one day!

I hope Noah is in tip-top shape by the time you get there. Steroids ought to help pretty fast. Not that any of you will get any sleep while he's on them though! :)

Merry Christmas Courtney!
Kristen Heldenbrand