Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Our Disney Trip - Finally!

Well, I know that many of you have been glued to your computer screens daily just wainting for my next post (ha. ha.) so I'm sorry that I've disappointed you yet again.

I have been trying forever to find the time to post about our trip to Walt Disney World, but it just doesn't seem to be there. So, instead of posting a long narrative about the trip, I'm just going to post a few pictures. Afterall, pictures speak louder than words. However, I will say that although we had some bumps in the road here and there, overall, we had a blast! The kids loved it. They're at the perfect age where you here a lot of "Ooohs" and "Aaahs".

This first slide show is of the characters that we met throughout the different parks. It was well worth the wait to meet them. The kids were amazed by every one of them.


The second slide show is of us (Daphne, Kaylee, my mom, and me) eating breakfast with the princess in Cinderella's Castle. The food was good and the princesses greeted each table. This was well worth the money!!! One thing that we thought was odd, though, was that Mary Poppins was one of them. Did you know that Mary Poppins was considered a princess? We all love your movie Mary Poppins, but we don't remember you being crowned a princess in it.



This last slide show is of a beach in Clearwater where we went to find shells. We also found a lot of hermit crabs and even a starfish! The water was fairly chilly, but the kids didn't seem to mind.



Hope everyone enjoyed those! I have a fourth slide that just has some general pictures that I'll keep working on. It takes so long for me to load them that my internet turns itself off and then I have to start all over. Very, very frustrating!

I hope everyone's having a good week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fun time. I want to take our girls when they are older. I can't believe how big Noah is. It seems like he was just a baby.

Michelle said...

Courtney, you are such a great blogger. It is very entertaining to read your blog and I can hear your voice when I read it. :) You have also inspired me... I would LOVE to take the girls to Disneyland! It would be so much fun! Great pictures. I am glad you guys had a good time on your trip. :)

Lindsey Eason said...

Looks like ya'll enjoyed every minute and square inch of that place! I know what you mean about the wait being well worth it to meet the characters...we waited for 1.5 hours to meet Pooh and his Friends...oh - but the smile on the kids faces when they got smothered with love - priceless!!! :) Was the Princess b-fast worth the money? We're going back and I have thought maybe we might do that!