
Yes, you are seeing that picture correctly and yes it is of me! I am about 10 weeks pregnant and due around September 20. Here are a few FAQ's:
1. Yes, this is my 6th pregnancy.
2. No, just like the last one, this was not planned. After having a miscarriage during the summer, it did not make me want to have another baby.
3. Yes, we do now what is causing this.
4. Yes, Micah has promised for 3 years now that he will get fixed. This time there will be no other option!
5. Yes, I have been very, very sick and worn out all the time.
6. No, we are not trying to compete with the Duggar Family.
7. Yes, we are very excited! It has taken us a little while and although I've seen the ultrasound, I'm still in a bit of denial.
I'm sure that there are plenty of other questions and please feel free to ask. I know of at least 3 other girls that are about as far along as I am so there must be something going around! The girl I work with told me that she was pregnant and I said,"Yay! I'm so excited that it's you and not me!" The very next week I had to take all of that back. I've got to learn to keep my mouth shut!
Please keep me in your prayers. As many of you know, I've had problems in the past with hight blood pressure and stuff like that during pregnancy. I don't go back to the doctor for another six weeks so I'll try to keep everyone up to date with what's going on.




9 comments:
Oh my goodness... I laughed out loud when I read this. That pretty much answered all my questions!
Congrats!
Janice
Oh my! Congratulations! I hope you feel better. I will certainly keep you and the family in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep me posted.
Oh my gosh! I am so excited for you! I will keep you in my prayers!
I was on the phone this morning with Melissa and all of a sudden she gasped and told me she was on your blog and reading that you were pregnant - of course I then screamed! I'm so excited for you guys!!! When you commented on my blog that you "knew exactly what I was going through", I wondered if you were preggo!!! :) You're about 2 weeks behind me...it'll be fun to watch each other's bellies grow!
Congratulations! I will be praying for you and the baby. Keep us posted on how you are doing!
Hey ... first Congrats! and second, Thanks! I always get nervous on the news :) Not used to the stardom yet ... hahahaha!
I saw that picture and said, "NUH UH!" out loud. My coworkers are staring. :)
I'm happy for you, even though it's not planned, I cant think of any better parents than you and Micah. That's one lucky baby. :)
Wow- a shocking congratulations!!! And I love the "no we are not competing with the Duggar family comment!" Have you told the kids yet? I am sure they (or at least the girls) will be so excited!
BTW, I quit blogging for a while, but have a new site
jasonangelaandkids.blogspot.com
Remember at Ash's wedding when I told you I thought I was prego? She is now almost 9 months old!
This is so fun to read about! I am glad we are staying in touch!
Post a Comment