So, I'm reading everyone elses updated blogs and think to myself, "Ok, I guess I should update mine as well."
Not much has been happening with us. We had a great Thanksgiving and Chrismas. I did not send out Christmas cards this year because after days of trying to get a few good pics of the kids, they won and I gave up. We spent Thanksgiving at Micah's parents' house in the bustling town of Bradford, Arkansas. Don't know where that is? Well, take Hwy 67 toward Searcy and Bald Knob and just keep on driving. If you come to civilization, then you've gone too far. We also spent Christmas Eve there and then headed back to our house for Christmas morning. People keep asking me if Santa brought a lot of toys to the kids and my answer is that Santa behaved himself, but our relatives are the ones who lost control! A couple days after Christmas, my mom, the kids, and I went to Memphis to visit my Aunt and to open even more presents. We are still trying to find a place for everything.
Christmas Slideshow #1: School Parties (No, there are not any pictures from Noah's school party. Yes, I did forget to take my camera)
Christmas Slideshow #2: Christmas Eve and Christmas morning
Christmas Slideshow #3: Chrismas Day
I wish everyone a Happy New Year!! I have made resolutions, but we will see what becomes of them.













1 comment:
I can't get over how old your three oldest are looking - they're all four so adorable! So glad you all had a merry Christmas and happy New Year. Good luck with those resolutions! :-)
Post a Comment