Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Santa Claus Came to Town!
















I hope that all of you had a very Merry Christmas! Santa visited our house and finally finished setting everything out a little after 2 a.m. The kids had a blast! It was such a joy to see the smiles on their faces when they came into the living room on Christmas morning!
Christmas is just as exciting as it was when I was a kid. But now it's more exciting to watch the kids open their presents than it is to open my own. Noah's "big" present from Santa was a train. When he saw it he started jumping up and down yelling "Choo Choo! Yay! Choo Choo!"
After we had some family time by ourselves, my Aunt Marcy (from Memphis) and my parents came up from Benton to eat lunch with us. After lunch, we opened more presents and then spent the rest of the day playing with everything we got! We are getting together with Micah's family Friday night so I'll probably have more pictures then.

No comments: