Thursday, July 10, 2008

Eric Carle Website

Okay, so I'm up late on the computer like I am almost every night and I'm looking for "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" stuff because that's Noah's favorite book right now. Anyways, I come across this website www.picturebookart.org. It is the website for The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art.

I wanted to write a quick post about it because I figure that a lot of you have kids that like Eric Carle. I also wanted to post about it so maybe I can remember to look at it around Christmas time. I'm really bad about finding good websites and then forgetting addresses for them.

It has so many neat things that there are too many to lists. Not only does it have Eric Carle artwork, but it also has "Where the Wild Things Are", "The Spiderwick Chronicles", "Goodnight Moon" and a lot of other illustrators. If you like the artwork of picture books like I do (I especially like Eric Carle), then check it out. It has a lot of his books that I've never heard of like "Why Did Noah Pick the Dove" and many others. Here are some of the "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" stuff I found. I know that this is planning pretty far ahead, but I think I'm going to order the ornaments and the plates for Noah for Christmas. Hope you enjoy!

"Brown Bear, Brown Bear" ornaments


"Brown Bear, Brown Bear" Book Marks - You can get 35 of these for only $10.50!! I think that would be a great thing to hand out to all the kids in class!


"Brown Bear, Brown Bear" dinner plate set

No comments: