Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Update on Aubrey

Aubrey is doing great! She now weighs 3lbs. 15 oz. She's really packing it on! She has been moved to an open bed and is getting fed by bottle or nursing at least 4 times a day. One nurse said that she might get to come home this weekend, but we are trying to not get our hopes up. She also got to start wearing clothes last night. The kids have also gotten to hold her a few times. Aubrey seems to keep improving, but we are still taking it day by day. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers!

3 comments:

Angela said...

yea!! glad she is doing so well. When yall get home and are up to visitors, let me know- would love to see Aubrey and you too!

Ashley Stringer said...

I am so glad that she is healthy and almost ready to come home!

GRADDYFAMILY said...

I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. I am thankful for all the updates, wish I was just up the street!