Cozumel, Mexico
Micah's trophy he won on board.
I have been trying to post a slide show of our cruise for three days now and for some reason, it won't load. Therefore, I guess I'll have to settle for just posting pictures.
Micah and I got back into town around 2:30 Monday afternoon. We had a lot of fun on the boat, but the best part of the whole trip was Cozumel. We really enjoyed the Jeep tour around the island and snorkeling was a blast! I took some pictures using an underwater camera while we were snorkeling, but I don't have them on a disk yet. Hopefully, I can post them sometime tomorrow. I'm glad to be home, but I wish the house would stop rocking back and forth!
P.S. - We came home to three sick kids. Noah is the sickest. He has the flu, double ear infections, and an eye infection. Kaylee has had fever since Saturday. She is congested and you can just tell she doesn't feel good. Daphne has fever, but so far, no other symptoms.




2 comments:
What a great trip! I am so sorry you came home to sick kiddos : ( Hope they get better quickly!
I can't wait to see the pictures you took, have you got the slideshow working yet? Give me a call if you need help.
Glad you had a good time. I love the "seminar" picture. On our cruise Terri, Kristin and I were totally acting up and got in trouble during it. It was kind of funny. Oh well.
Post a Comment