I just got caught up on all your posts AND pictures! Your kids are getting so big and grown-up...especially Noah! Chad was laughing at how ya'll put eggs out of their reach...so funny!
btw: I had no idea that your dad was a judge in Saline county - congrats to him on being elected for the next 6 years...I can imagine that was a huge relief to find that he wouldn't have to campaign at all!
3 comments:
I can't believe how big your children are getting. I enjoyed the pics also. Sorry we didn't get to visit, maybe next stop.
I just got caught up on all your posts AND pictures! Your kids are getting so big and grown-up...especially Noah! Chad was laughing at how ya'll put eggs out of their reach...so funny!
btw: I had no idea that your dad was a judge in Saline county - congrats to him on being elected for the next 6 years...I can imagine that was a huge relief to find that he wouldn't have to campaign at all!
Post a Comment