Yes, this is another post about Kaylee. I realize that I haven't posted much about Daphne at all, but it has not been intentional. I will try to post more about her in the future.
First of all, Kaylee went back yesterday to have her blood drawn again. I talked to her about a few days before, the night before, and then the morning of hoping to prepare her better than last time. She remained calm until we actually got into the lab and then she started throwing another huge fit! I had my legs and arms wrapped around her to hold her still while the nurse was trying to pry Kaylee's hand open. This continued for a couple of minutes until they stuck her finger. Then Kaylee stopped in mid-scream and said, "Hey! That didn't hurt!" The nurses thought is was hilarious!
Now, back to my original post. Kaylee got a digital camera for her birthday and she hasn't stopped taking pictures since. I like to look at them because it makes you see what and who she finds special. I'm not going to show them all because there are a lot of them and most of them are too blurry to see. The name of this slideshow is "My Favorite Things" because Kaylee and Daphne both are always singing that song from "The Sound of Music". I hope you enjoy a glimpse of life through the eyes of a four year old...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Cute little Daphne with her camera! And you tell Kaylee that I understand how she feels. I had blood taken and wanted to flop around in the floor myself. Love the pics...
MV is fine I guess. Crippling along, but much better since they got electricity.
that is such a cute slide show. it is neat to see what they find special. hope you are all doing well.
SHe's pretty good with the camera!
Post a Comment