We have a new family member! She's white and gray and really furry. And she say's "Mew" all day long and all day night. I'm sure you already figured out that it's a kitten! We got her on Thursday afternoon from a friend of ours. Micah claims that he's allergic to cats, so for right now, this is on a trial basis. We're all going to help take care of her, but it really belongs to Kaylee. I sometimes feel that Daphne gets everything and gets to do everything because she's the oldest. Also, the girls' share almost everything, so I wanted something that Kaylee could say was hers and that would be her responsibility. Kaylee got to pick her name which is Mariposa. The name means butterfly and it's from a Barbie movie. So far, so good. All the kids are being really careful with her, even Noah.
Well, that's all for now. I hope everyone has a great week!




1 comment:
Such a cute kitten. I am also a cat fan! Next time ya'll are in Benton come and see me (and Charlie & Lola!).
Ashley
Post a Comment