5 things on my to do list:
1. Clean bathrooms
2. Go to Walmart
3. Fix up the backyard
4. Pack lunches for tomorrow
5. Fix up the house
Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Move to a house with a lot of land
2. Hire someone to clean the house
3. Fix Micah's Jeep or buy him a new one
4. Do something for my parents
5. Travel
Three bad habits:
1. Staying up too late when I should just go to bed
2. Cleaning house instead of playing with my kids
3. Watch too much TV
Five Places I have lived:
1. Benton, Arkansas
2. Harding University in Searcy
3. Meadowlake in Searcy
4. Christi Lane in Searcy
5. North Little Rock
5 jobs I have had:
1. Delivering Flowers and pinning boutonnieres on dead people
2. Goodys
3. Cafe Santa Fe
4. Dixie Cafe
5. Circuit Clerks Office in Benton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
whoa at the first job...glad it was you and not me.
Post a Comment