Okay, so I read on my friend Darrah's blog that she tagged me. And although she never left me a comment to let me know, I will still cooperate.
I'm supposed to list 7 things that are weird about me.
1. I used to only drink Dr. Pepper until I was pregnant with Kaylee and I switched to Coke. Now, I can't stand Dr. Pepper.
2. This relates to the number one. Anything that made me sick during one of my pregnancies (watermelon, winterfresh gum, grape juice, etc.) will make me sick now. Sometimes just the smell of it will make me feel queasy.
3. My middle name is Alaire. I consider that weird because most people have never heard of that name. I was named after my grandmother.
4. When I was younger, I wasn't even sure if I wanted any kids (I really never thought about it). Now, I have 3 kids.
5. I love to drive. Anyone who was ridden with me can attest to this. One of my favorite things to do is drive on a winding road out in the country. I used to do this a lot in high school. It's not as relaxing now with 3 kids in the car!
6. Sometimes I wish that I was still in high school. Fewer worries, closer friends, and my entire life ahead of me to dream.
7. If it were up to me, we would still have hangings on courthouse lawns. I believe that our justice system babies people too much. When I become a senator or perhaps the governor, I will lobby for tougher and quicker punishment for criminals.
Here are the rules:Link to the person who tagged you.Post the rules in your blog entry.Share 7 random, or weird, facts about yourself.Tag 7 random people at the end of the post, linking to them.Leave a comment on their blog so that they know they’ve been tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment