Daphne receiving her diploma
Daphne and her friend Megan
Daphne and me
The other thing that we did this past week was go to Riverfest. Riverfest is an annual festival on the Arkansas River. It has music, arts and crafts, kiddy activities, and of course a lot of food. It was very, very muggy outside and I felt like sweat was pouring off of me. But the it started to rain (which all of the meteorologist had said wouldn't happen until Sunday) and the rain helped cool us off a lot. The kids had a lot of fun. Noah really liked getting to ride on the shuttle (which was a bus) that took us there. He also enjoyed getting to see some big fish and talking to the firetruck. The girls both got to paint pictures, get the faces painted and probably their favorite thing was getting to bounce really high. Tonight, we drove down close to the river and watched the fireworks that officially ended Riverfest.
The Kiddos
Noah talking to the fire truck
I have got to stop letting Daphne have the camera!
I hope everyone has a great week!




No comments:
Post a Comment