
Okay, so my friend Darrah that teaches with me at Mother's Day Out started doing this "Thankful Tuesday" thing a few weeks ago. Each Tuesday she posts 10 things that she is thankful for. I think that this is a wonderful idea so I'm going to try to remember to do it every Tuesday (although I think that "Thankful Thursday" has a better ring to it!)
My Ten Things That I'm Thankful for This Week:
1. 3 healthy kids that very rarely get sick
2. A nice house to live in
3. A nice, dependable car to drive (thanks to my mom and dad!)
4. A church that feels like H.O.M.E.
5. Great family on both mine and Micah's sides and that they're close enough to help with the kids when we ask
6. Jason's Deli - especially their kids' meals: I love that their kids' meals are cheap, can feed two kids, plus ice cream for dessert, and the best part is that there is NO TOY with the meal!
7. Being able to stay home with the kids
8. Getting to play softball with the church team
9. Micah nor I have to drive a long ways to work. I'm thankful for that because of safety and especially now because of gas prices
10. Having a faithful Christian husband that makes me go to church on the days that I'd rather just stay in bed (Yes, I do have days like that sometimes)




1 comment:
Courtney!!
RaDora told me about your blog, so I decided to check it out. I love the "Thankful Tuesday" idea, but I agree, Thursday has a better ring to it. I'm so glad to see you and Micah (and the kids) are doing so well!! Take care! :)
Rene' Wilson
Post a Comment