Thursday, June 12, 2008

GHETTO - Fabulous ? ? ? ?


This is going to be a quick post. I just wanted everyone to see Daphne's new shoes that she picked out. They're camo with gold glitter and they have a chunky heal. I'm kinda regretting buying them because I think they look too old for her and a little trashy. But she picked them out and promises me that she's going to wear them. Also, I used to wear shoes that looked just like these when I was in high school so I guess it's "Like mother, like daughter".

Another tidbit of information: Tonight is Girls' Night Out! A group of girls from church are going to Olive Garden and then we're going to paint some pottery. I'm really looking forward to it! I haven't painted pottery or done anything like that in years. I'm trying to get all my house cleaning done so I'll be able to relax and enjoy myself instead of worrying about what I need to still do at home.

My Aunt Marcy is coming down tomorrow from Memphis so we can go to Hot Springs for the weekend. Talk to everyone next Tuesday!

No comments: