
My 10 Things I'm Thankful for This Week:
1. Micah having a job that he loves doing. Sure, there are plenty of complaints about court, schedules, etc., but he still looks foward to going to work every night.
2. Magic Springs season passes! My parents bought us these for Mother's Day/Father's Day. They're only $50 and it gets you into Magic Springs, Crystal Falls, and all of the concerts they have throughout the summer.

3. The NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK REUNION TOUR!!!!! Yes, I know that it's kinda pathetic, but I really am excited! The only problem is that the closest they're coming to my area is Dallas, so I have to decide if it's really worth it to pay for a hotel, buy concert tickets, pay for the gas, etc. Also, I'm having a problem finding other people that might want to go with me. Am I the only one that listened (and still do listen) to them?

4. That neither Micah nor I have a long commute. When we lived in Searcy, Micah would drive an hour to work and an hour back home. I couldn't imagine him doing that now with gas prices so high. I complain about gas prices, but at the same time, I remind myself that we really don't drive that far during the week.
5. Air conditioning! I love being outside, but at the same time, it's so nice to be able to come in and cool off.
6. Fresh fruit and vegetables during the summer.
7. That Noah walks around the house singing Hannah Montana songs and "Fabulous" from High School Musical 2. Maybe that's not really something I'm thankful for, but it sure is cute!
8. Free kids' movies during the summer at Lakewood.
9. Roach spray.
10. Ant spray.
You can probably tell by those last two what I've been battling this week. We were in Hot Springs last Wednesday-Saturday and we'll be there again this coming weekend. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!




3 comments:
I'm considering checking out NKOTB when they come to Atlanta, and yes, I was watching the Today show for their first performance. BTW, I love reading your blog.
~RaDora
I was planning on going to NKOTB!!!
I don't listen to them now, but I loved them then...and I was cracking up that Noah sings HSM. We listen to it everytime we get into the car!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Post a Comment