Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thankful Tuesday

I'll get to Thankful Tuesday in just a second (Ryan!). But first, I want to show off pictures of my new niece!

Gail (aka: Grammy) holding Heidi. Do you see the way Heidi's looking at her sister, brothers, and cousins? Poor girl, it's going to be like that the rest of your life!


Matt (Micah's brother) holding Heidi and once again she's got kids hovering over her! Her first sentence is going to be, "Don't touch me!"

Okay, and now on to Thankful Tuesday. I appreciate everyone's patience.



1. Co-ed softball. I love, love, LOVE playing!! We don't win many games, but we sure have a lot of fun!

2. My parents for taking each of the kids one at a time. Right now they have Daphne. I think that it's really good for kids to have individual time. And sometimes that's really hard especially when they're as close together as Kaylee and Daphne.

3. My new niece! I have been so looking foward to her arrival! I think it's because every other time Matt and Michiko were pregnant, they either didn't live here or I was pregnant at the same time. This time, I'll be able to focus on just Heidi and not have a newborn of my own to take care of!

4. I'm finally finished cleaning our my Mother's Day Out classroom!! And it only took me a week!! (the last part was written with total sarcasm!)

5. My kitchen, living room, kids' rooms, and kids' bathroom are clean right now. Okay, now they're not.

6. I have finished 3 out of the 7 or 8 big projects I wanted to get done this summer. Hey, at least it's a start!

7. I have gotten back into a good workout routine.

8. And because of number 7 plus dieting, I have lost 5 pounds in about 8 days! Only 10 more to go!

9. Gas hasn't gone up within the past week.

10. Micah might start and new schedule next week that will hopefully be better than the one he's on right now. But, that's a big might because I've learned to not believe anything that the police department claims it's going to do until it actually does it.

No comments: