Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm an Aunt! (again)


Micah's brother Matt and his wife Michiko gave birth to a baby girl last night around 10:30. Her name is Heidi Ayame Sexson. She was 21 inches long and weighed 9 pounds 12 ounces!! What a girl! That's almost how much Micah weighed when he was born! We were at the hospital last night when she was born and she is beautiful, of course. Matt and Michiko have 3 other kids: David - almost 8, Michael - almost 6, and Isabelle - 4. A lot of people have been asking Micah and me if we're going to have another baby to keep up with them and the answer is NO! We are finished! I will admit that with all the excitement last night, there was a small part of me that wants to have another one, but it's not enough to change my mind! I'm hoping to have pictures soon. My sister-in-law Amy is supposed to email me some, but I didn't want to wait any longer to make the announcement. Congratulations to Matt and Michiko!!

2 comments:

The Lanes said...

you said there would be pictures and I am still waiting!!!

Anonymous said...

So you say