Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Kaylee's First Day of Preschool
Kaylee started preschool today! She was so excited, to say the least. She has been waiting for this all summer. I'm sure that I've mentioned this before, but Kaylee is my dreamer. We like to say that she's off in "Kayleeland". "Kayleeland" can cause Kaylee to be very, very slow sometimes like at dinner or when she's suppose to be climbing out of the car. Because of "Kayleeland", I'm a little worried about Kaylee being able to focus at school. But at the same time, I know that she's going to learn a whole, whole lot and have fun at the same time.
Kaylee is going to the same preschool that Daphne went to last year. It is at another church in the area and I think that it's the best preschool around. It is a Montessorri school and the whole system is really neat. Most of the work is independent and everyone always knows what their suppose to be doing. After snack time, the kids get these little brooms and dustpans and clean up any kind of mess that they've made. It's really neat to watch!
Kaylee said that she had a really great first day. However, the first thing that I noticed when she came out to the car was the band-aid on her knee. She said that she fell off the monkey bars. Poor Kaylee...she's a lot like me. Things like that always seem to just happen to us. She also said that she made a lot of new friends, but she already knew quite a few of them. Two good friends of hers, NJ and Camille, are going there too this year. I feel bad for the teachers because I'm afraid it's going to be non-stop jabbering between those three.
Kaylee will only go half a day most of the week, but on Tuesdays, she'll get to stay all day. She's really looking forward to Tuesday School because she gets to take her lunch. Because of this, I realized today that I'll be out driving most of the day. First I take Daphne to school at 7:50, then Kaylee to school at 8:00, then pick-up Kaylee at 11:30, and finally pick-up Daphne at 2:40. It has already worn me out and it's only the first day!! Only 175 more days to go!
Since I've posted about Daphne and Kaylee, I'm planning on posting about Noah in the next few days.
P.S. - I'm sorry about the picture with Kaylee's eyes closed. I took at least 6 this morning and they all looked like that so I finally gave up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Hey. I am so sorry to hear about your pregnancy. You will definitely be in my prayers. I love you...Britney
Post a Comment