Monday, August 25, 2008

Update

My doctor's appointment went pretty good this morning. It turns out that I will not have to have a DandC. That was a relief. Based on my HCG levels that have dropped to 30,000 and my ultrasound that showed that the pregnancy was starting to dissolve, the doctor says that my body will take care of itself. They gave me some medicine to speed up the whole process and something to control the pain. He expects this to be all over sometime this week.

Thank you for everyone's prayers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Courtney, I am so sorry you are going through this. I know you are a strong woman and you will be fine. YOu will continue to be in my prayers though. I will give you a call this week.

Liz Harrell said...

Courtney, I'm sorry. I'm always amazed at what a tough cookie you are... but please please let me know if you need anything.Anything at all.